CVE Inc is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Case Manager
- Employment Specialist / Counsellor
- Life Care Planner
- Occupational Therapist
The benefits of joining CVE Inc’s dynamic team of professionals include:
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible scheduling
- Available workstations on site to offset long periods of working from home
- Team-oriented environment where you can collaborate with other professionals.
- Regularly scheduled continuing education sessions
- Varied nature of referrals
- On site administrative and clinical support as well as training
- Central Ottawa Location
If working for CVE Inc sounds like a good fit for your career path forward your most recent curriculum vitae to
CVE welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
During the hiring process, if you are selected for an interview, CVE Inc will ensure appropriate accommodations are provided.
As an applicant/successful candidate, if you request an accommodation, we will discuss your specific needs and make adjustments to support you.